Saturday, January 24, 2009

INSERT PICTURE HERE...




Well, I think I got the hang of inserting pictures. That's the T-Square Ranch sign, which was made from a recycled pallet, and hand lettered. I shaped the wood and did the hand-lettering, and Bill put on the hardware and bolted it to a T-post.

Not sure the sign will be standing the next time we visit the ranch, as the cows seem to like to make use of it as a head-scratching post. The whole thing is usually leaning like the Tower of Pisa.

And the wind, oh my heavens, the wind...which I'll mention in a future post, is always knocking off the hanging parts of the sign, regardless of how well we think we've got that taken care of.

So we'll probably be making another sign in the spring. Probably a bit more sturdy, and cow proof.

But really...we're finding out that nothing is "cow proof".

No comments:

Post a Comment