Thursday, June 21, 2012

COVERING ALL MY BASES...



I promised to publish the St. Jude's Novena, so I shall, here on my blog, as it seems that this blog gets more hits than my other blog, Paranormal By Design.


I only evoke the power of this prayer when absolutely, positively necessary.  And the last couple of months have been like being in the Twilight Zone, where you just want to shout, "Stop the world, I want to get off!"...or at least fly to Tibet, get on a Yak and ride into the sunset.  At the very least, I'd like to get to my ranch, not find anything stolen or broken...and  I'd like to be able to stay for more than 24 hours!


I just need something good, and positive to start happening in my life, please and thank you!  I especially would like to be able to use my God-given, and hereditary talents, and my highly creative and artistic abilities to be able to make a decent income.  So that with this decent income I can then fulfill my goals, and also possibly help others succeed in fulfilling theirs.


At the very least, I would like to get paid what I'm worth, as in the higher salaries that I've made in the past, and I would like to make that salary by utilizing all the knowledge and talents I have acquired in the past 57 years.


In short, I need a miracle.


So...every so often, when the usual means of communication out into the Great Beyond, and to the Heavenly Father and to the Powers-That-Be doesn't seem to be working (and honestly, I've actually had a couple of "my mouth to God's ear" moments!)...and nothing else I can possibly think of and do to try to change things for the better is working either...


Then I start reciting the St. Jude's Novena, hoping that a positive change is going to happen.  I know "stuff" happens and I can deal with it, like all the ups and downs along the roller coaster that is life, but there are times when I can't for the life of me see that light on the horizon or at the end of the tunnel without thinking it might very well be a train coming to mow me down...and that's when...


I pull out a prayer I once found published in the newspaper (and the little piece of paper is now several decades old) by someone who (hopefully) received what they were praying for.


As I mentioned above, I only evoke the prayer as a last resort, (because I believe in the "this too shall pass" rule and it usually does!) and I have to be honest and say that I don't always receive what I'm asking for (at least that I'm aware of), but at least twice I have received what I had requested, in one form or another, and because of this I continue to believe in the power of prayer.


I've lost count as to what day I'm actually on with this prayer, it might be day three, maybe day four, I've told myself I'm just going to continue with this prayer until what I'm praying for is actually fulfilled...
And I've already promised to publish the St. Jude's Novena, so I shall...


ST. JUDE'S NOVENA
May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever. 
Sacred Heart of Jesus pray for us.
St. Jude, worker of miracles, pray for us. 
St. Jude, helper of the hopeless, pray for us.


Say this prayer nine times a day.
By the eighth day, your prayer will be answered. 
However, say if for nine days.

It has never been known to fail. 
(The line above was in the paper I received. Who knows for sure, but nothing ventured, nothing gained!)

Publication must be promised. 

(And you must fulfill your promise, which is so very easy to these days via the internet!)
Thank you, St. Jude.

I would also suggest...leave nothing to interpretation...be as specific as possible in your request, but of course, be appreciative of anything you might receive.



Wishing any reader of this blog many, many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment