Monday, May 25, 2009

54TH BIRTHDAY



My birthday has always fallen very close to, if not on, Memorial Day. I've just completed my 54th year. For me, there is no better way to spend a birthday than at the T-Square Ranch. This is the fourth birthday I've been able to spend at my very favorite place in the whole world.

Granted, by birthday is after Memorial Weekend this year, it isn't officially until Wednesday, but that certainly didn't stop me from celebrating it this weekend, and eating birthday cake!

This year was especially special, because I was able to spend it with fellow Santa Rita Estates landowners who sang Happy Birthday to me while I cut the beautiful birthday cake. The wonderful chocolate cake was purchased from a wonderful old-fashioned bakery in Gallup, by LouAnn and Jay. And yes, they are wonderful people!

Here is the fabulous and colorful cake!



You're wanting a piece of cake now aren't you???

And here are the cake-bringers, LouAnn and Jay, from the White Wolf Ranch.





1 comment:

  1. Wow, how really sweet!
    What a beautiful cake!
    And what kind neighbors!
    I am glad for you!
    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete