Saturday, March 14, 2009

PREPARE FOR LANDING...





Several posts ago I mentioned that I'd post the photo of our septic field that the wonderful Luis Munoz built for us. The septic field is the strip of dirt that goes to the background and is to the right of the big tree, and the left of the smaller tree (and ET looking tree stump)

It's a little more green in that back meadow now, but when the picture was taken the cows had stripped the land of its vegetation, right down to the dirt. Now the cows like to use the breather tube (at the far end of the septic field) as a chin scratching post.

The septic field will always look like a small dirt runway to me, but that's okay, landing strips, runways are in my blood.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog and was blown away by the T-Square Ranch and your ability to realize your dreams. Great story, great life!

    ReplyDelete